Information regarding personal data processing policy in accordance with art. 13 Reg. EU 2016/679 - GDPR
Information regarding processing policy of personal data provided by data subject
According to EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for Personal Data Protection) we supply you with the necessary information regarding the processing of the personal data you might provide us. This information is not valid for other websites you may visit by means of links present in the websites in the controller’s domain, who in no way has to be considered responsible for websites of third parties.
This information is pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Data Protection Regulation) and is based on what is provided for by 2002/58/CE Directive, as updated by 2009/136/CE Directive, concerning Cookies and on what is provided by Measure of Anti-trust Authority for personal data protection dated 08.05.2014 regarding cookies.
Personal processable data: «personal data»: any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number, location data, an online identification or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity (C26, C27, C30 EU Reg.2016/679).
1. Data processor
2. Purpose and lawfulness of processing
The provided personal data will be processed in compliance with the conditions for lawfulness ex art. 6 EU Reg. 2016/679 for the following purposes:
A) Management of data processing concerning (art. 6 lett. b)):
- Browsing this website;
- Form to send CV: personal data provided by user while filling the contact forms and/or forms for client assistance will be processed only for purposes related to the submitted request for information;
- Subscription to the newsletter: personal data provided by user during subscription to the newsletter will be processed for purposes related to the submitted request for information;
- Fulfilment of contractual, legal obligations and administrative-accountability purposes. In order to comply with regulations on personal data protection, the processings performed for administrative-accountability purposes are those linked to the carrying out of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of processed data. In particular, these purposes are pursued by internal organizational activities, activities to fulfil contractual and pre-contractual obligations, information activities.
B) Concerning management data processing (art.6 lett.a)):
- With prior consent and till your opposition, your data will be processed for direct marketing, for promotional, advertising and marketing purposes in general, also by subscribing to newsletter/mailing list of Ravagnan S.p.A. in order to receive newsletter, informative/commercial/promotional advertising of products/services/events of Ravagnan S.p.A. and other associated companies – of the Group.
The data will be entered in the company CRM. The controller uses systems to send newsletter and promotional communications with report, in order to compare and, if necessary, improve the results of communications. Thanks to the reports, the controller could come to know, for example: the number of readers, of visits, of single "clickers" and of clicks; the devices and operating systems used to read the communication; the details of single user’s activity; the details of sent, delivered and not, forwarded emails. All these data are used in order to compare and, if needed, improve the results of communications.
For further information about cookies used by this website, please see the cookies policy in the following link.
3. Recipients or category of recipients of data
Provided personal data could be communicated to recipients, appointed ex art. 28 of Reg. EU 2016/679, who will process these data as responsible and/or as natural persons, who act under the authority of the Data Controller and of the Data processor, in order to fulfil the contracts or related purposes. More specifically, the data could be communicated to recipients belonging to the following categories:
- Companies of the Group associated or controlled by Ravagnan S.p.A. – Subjects, who supply services for management of information systems and of communication networks of Ravagnan S.p.A. (including electronic mail); - Offices or Companies dealing with assistance and consultancy; - Competent authorities for fulfilment of legal obligations and/or provisions by public bodies, upon request; - Subjects belonging to distribution network; - Services and logistics companies, that supply support activities to the commercial department. The subjects belonging to the above-mentioned categories play the role of Responsible for data processing, or work completely independently as separate data controllers. The list of appointed Data processors is constantly updated and available in the head office of Ravagnan S.p.A.
4. Data transfer towards a third Country and/or international organisation
5. Conservation period or principles
The data processing will be carried out automatically and/or manually in ways and by means of instruments, which guarantee the maximum safety and confidentiality, by subjects specifically appointed for this. In compliance with what is provided for by art. 5 paragraph 1 lett. e) of EU Reg. 2016/679 the collected personal data will be kept in a form which permits the identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or for which they were processed. The conservation of provided personal data depends on the purpose of the processing:
- Browsing this website (session);
- For the form to send the curriculum (1 year maximum);
- Receiving newsletter or promotional communications generally by e-mail (The subscription and related data processing are considered valid until unsubscription by user, which is possible by clicking on the link present in each email. If the frequency of sending is lower, at least every six months a check communication will be sent to all users containing an unsubscription link.");
- Fulfilment of contractual, legal obligations and administrative-accounting purposes (10 years maximum, apart from longer or shorter deadline established by law);
For any further information, you can contact the Data controller.
6. Location of processing
The data are processed in the main offices of Data controller and in any other locations, where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data controller.
7. Nature of conferment and refusal
Apart from what is specified concerning browsing data, the user is free to provide personal data in the specific website areas. The personal data conferment for the purposes indicated in point A) of this information document is necessary to improve the specific functions and to use the services offered by Data controller. The failure of personal data conferment may lead to the impossibility to obtain the required service or to use the services offered by the website. The personal data conferment and the agreement to process them for the purposes indicated in point B) of this information document is optional. In the absence of it, the Data controller may not be allowed to send by means of subscription to newsletter/mailing list and/or e-mail, information material, commercial or promotional communications and/or offers concerning offered activities/products/services..
8. Rights of data subjects
You have the right to, at any time, ask the Data controller for access to your own personal data, rectification, removal of them, and for restriction of processing. Moreover, you have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data (including automatic processing, for example profiling) and to the data portability. Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates what is provided for by EU Reg. 2016/679, pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of above-mentioned EU Reg. 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the protection of personal data and, with reference to art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a) and art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
In case of request for data portability, the Data controller will provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, without prejudice to paragraphs 3 and 4 of art. 20 of EU Reg. 2016/679.